Hours: 8am – 5pm Daily
Track will close without notice – check out facebook page for updates.
Location: GPS: 30 Lycosky Dr, West Milford, New Jersey 07480
West Milford Family Pump Track By-Laws
- Please remember this is an entirely volunteer run organization so that families can enjoy the sport of cycling in an enjoyable and safe environment.
- Hours are May 16, 2015 – December 1, 2015 weather permitting 8:00 am to 4:45pm unless posted otherwise. The track will be closed August 11 – 16th for the practice and performance of the Greenwood Lake Air Show.
- Any modification to the track without written permission by West Milford Family Pump Track is strictly prohibited.
- Helmet use is mandatory for all riders.
- Bicycles must be in safe working condition.
- Insurance waiver must be signed by all riders. (download it here; print, sign & bring it with you. There are waivers available at the track as well)
- Yield to other riders, younger riders have the right of way.
- The track is intended to be ridden in a clockwise rotation, all cyclist must be riding in the same direction.
- Please do not litter, use foul language or use loud music. Please recycle if possible.
- Please call 911 in case of emergency. Your location is the Farrell Field recreation complex, western most field. 30 Lycowsky Drive, West Milford, NJ.
Do not ride the pump track when the ground is wet. Doing so will create ruts that are dangerous to riders.
You can contact the track personnel at WestMilfordFamilyPumpTrack@gmail.com or track President Jay Huggins at 845-893-3965.